Mirage Pet Products got it’s origins in El Monte, California in 1957 at a belt factory. A belt customer brought in a dog collar and requested that the belt factory add some crystals. The rest is pet industry history. Six generations of family have helped make Mirage Pet Products what it is today. Focusing on quality over quantity, we make as much as we can in our small factory in southern Missouri and we sure have a lot of fun while doing it!
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers across the US
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
Wow! I received the Brown Houndstooth dog collar today. I was impressed with the quality of it. My dog looks great in it.I had to adjust the collar to its smallest size but it fits and there is room to grow. The collar arrived quickly. I highly recommend this collar for your dog. The color was right on. Thank you for a great product. Definitely was worth it.
Really like this collar. Love how it looks on a black dog. It seems comfortable for my pup. I got the brown houndstooth color and then wrote his name on the collar with a marker. Everyone says that it looks like it is embroidered on. I haven’t washed it yet, but will update if there are any issues with it. So far, so good.
Great product and customer service!
Super cute! I love the simple colors and it seems to made of good quality material (no issues attached to a leash or anything). I have been adjusting it as my puppy grows and I love how it looks.
Well made collar that looks good, the plastic clip material seems super durable. Material is sturdy but not too stiff, also not stretchy (which we didn't want) like some other collars.
Recommended to all my friends!
I bought this for my pup a few months ago and have no complaints.
The quality is good, I expect this collar will last a long time...
Really, really cute!