Jojo Modern Pets started with the idea that people want beautifully designed pet products that match their home.
JoJo Modern Pets has great offerings for small boutiques and regional pet chains. We provide the basics with a unique twist and something people can’t find other places. We can pre-ticket some items with your brand or help you source products you know your customers will love.
JMP is stocked with domestic inventory at our warehouse in Illinois. We work with customers to do it “their way.” Case packs, moqs and pricing that makes sense for independent stores. At JoJo Modern Pets we pride ourselves on making our customers more money.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers across the US
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
I got this to replace a shiny metal dog dish. I felt that my dog didn't like his dish - either because of a metallic smell, absorbed smells, or because he could see his own face in it. This metal bowl doesn't seem to give off, or retain odors like the old one, and so far he approaches it less suspiciously than the old bowl. It's very easy to clean. I wish I had gotten a larger diameter. I could have used a couple of more inches across, like the old bowl.
Easy to clean/use and nice & large for big dogs. Great for food & water. Would be 5 star all around except for the rubber ring around the bottom.
So the backyard birds love to drink from the dog water bowls so I got them their own bowl -even though they have 2 other really bird baths.
Used this for first time and it worked great slowed the 10 week puppy down. This morning fed him again using the bowl . Next thing I knew he tipped it over and got all the food out.I was laughing so hard. I guess he is one smart pup certainly not the fault of the bowl.
AWESOME product. I saw this advertised online and really really wanted one for our new French Bulldog. Needless to say it came faster than the expected shipping date. And was well worth the wait.
We love these dog bowls!! Great design: the sturdy rubber mat holds the bowls in place and doesn't slide on the floow - it keeps everything in place. We ordered one for our older dog who is missing some teeth and pushes his bowl around the floor and makes a mess of meals. This rubber mat doesn't slide and keeps the bowls secure.
These are GREAT! I adopted 13-week old littermates who were used to eating out of the same bowl. But a couple of weeks later, they were squabbling over that one bowl. These are non-skid and the bowls fit securely into the rubber bottom. Highly recommended for puppies or small-medium dogs.
We recently grew our family from one do to two and needed extras of everything to keep up. The puppy is about 10 lbs and our older dog is 15 lbs (aka both are small dogs). These bowls have more than enough space for their meals and will likely be enough for the puppy when he's fully grown.